Thursday, August 21, 2008
First Day of School!
Hey, if you can believe it, this is what it looked like when I was trying to take my kids to their first day of school this morning. It was kinda dark and rainy. They were excited anyway! I hate that my kids are growing up so fast, but I sure am glad to have a little break while they are at school so I can get some stuff done. I've been waiting for this day to come...haha I'm sure all you Mom's out there can relate. My house is a DISASTER! The kids spilled cinnamon/sugar mixture on the kitchen floor on Monday, and all I did was sweep. You can imagine! It's still in there waiting for me. I was up til midnight last night just looking for the boy's shoes and washing dishes etc., and I'm so tired today that I'm worthless. I need to just take a nap and then start working after that.
Ok, I couldn't resist posting these pictures. Jr. gave me this robot made out of legos when I returned from my trip. He put it in front of my lamp and snapped these photos of it. It looks pretty menacing doesn't it? haha Boys are so cute! Oh yah, and I saw that he made 3 different heads to go on it, and one of them had white hair on it and he said it was the "Granny head" hahah!
Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh! Fear me!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yeah for school
Life gets exponentially easier with kids in school!! Hang in there shug, you'll make it!! Love you!!!
Gotta love school! How did those pioneer women do it? Kids all day...guess that is why they sent them into the fields at like 2! LOL The is a great little robot you got there! Aren't boys the best??!!!
Boys are the best! I love the robot, he is really creative! I am glad school started so you can get your routine back. They look so cute and grown up, I hope they have a great year! Sure love ya now!!
Post a Comment