Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm doing a little better!

I am doing a little better today. I think the biggest help for me will be when these kids go back to school! Then I'll have some time to get back to normal routines. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Have a good day People!!


7 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear it Shug. Give yourself permission to have the off day, there is always the next day to get caught up I always remind myself. I am counting down the days until school starts!! Then life will be so much easier!! Love the picture, you are beautiful, love the hair color, love your beautiful smile! LOVE YOU!!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Take a day off. I totally understand and you are in my prayers.

Lianna Black said...

So wonderful to see your sweet face angelfish, I can't wait to give you a big hug when I see you! I am very glad you are feeling better today. You probably already understand the ups and downs of this mommy thing..hehe glad you give yourself the day when you need it to get back together, thats important. Sure love you darlin and can't wait to see you!! Love you ever so much now...hehe :)

Melissa said...

Hey you do look better with some light in your eyes!! Love your eyes!!!

This season will change LOL!


Love you and stop, take a deep breath, and keep on truckin!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

your look awesome...

Grandpa Fuller said...

Oh what a relief it is! School days that is. School already started here last week. Your looking good. Love ya for all you do being a good mom, Dad

Melanie said...

I love you..........:) Miss you so much it hurts! Wish I could just squeeze you to death cousin sister of mine :)