I always get so excited when I get to go out on a date with my Hubby! We're going out tonight because the young women in our ward are babysitting at the church tonight. Those little sweethearts.
We are going out to dinner somewhere, so you can bet I'm gonna break out the ramen noodles and mac-n-cheese before we take the kids to the church. That's a meal that they LOVE and we can't bear to lower ourselves enough to eat it, so it turns out good for all.
I hope you all have a great Valentine's day. I know I will because I'm married to the Love of My Life. Sorry, I'm going into Sappy mode here, but I just have to say that I'm so proud of my Man. He is a real man who takes awesome care of me and our kids. He goes out every day and slays dragons for us, and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. He has always been kind, considerate and respectful in our relationship, and I can honestly say that after 10 + years I'm still TOTALLY in love with him. I will thank the Lord forever for leading me to such a good catch, who turned out to be more than I was even hoping for in a lot of ways. That's proof to me that God knows us better than we know ourselves, and knows what we need in this life. I have to smile every day knowing how lucky I am, and what really makes me smile is realizing that...
The best is yet to come.
1 comment:
Hello CUZ! Sorry I am fallen off the face of the earth lately! Anyway , what sweet loving words; men have to know they are your everything and you appreciate them for all the hard work! He can see it when he needs to hear it again! Hope you had a good date! SMOOCHES Big Hugs I will update my blog soon....too much hitting me all at once lately. Come join facebook and keep in touch there too
Post a Comment