I usually have tons to blog about, but for some reason, I have writers block this week. I have been busy, maybe that's why I haven't been blogging. Over the weekend, Jared was in St. Louis learning new programming techniques at a "geek conference" as I like to call it, while I was home with 6 kids. We had a BLAST! I invited the Egbert kids, and the Asbury kid (ha ha) from our ward, and they all had fun exploring our back yard, jumping on the trampoline and then eating a bunch of stuff while watching T.V., and playing hide and go seek...meanwhile I was able to sit and prepare my lesson for Sunday school. The kids were pretty well behaved at church, which was surprising to me.
I spent Monday cleaning up the wreckage, and swabbing the deck.
Then Tuesday and Wednesday I was out cleaning a vacant house that is getting ready to go on the market, which is a hobby/sweet money making deal for me.
So Today was spent pretty much swabbing the deck around here (again). I am still trying to face up to the fact that my work will NEVER be done. I keep trying to catch up, and never can do it all, though sometimes I come close when I pull an "all nighter".
2 comments:
I'm doing a get in shape with another mom...do you want to join us ? we all need movivation and help .Let me know.
Might try that one my self. Thanks for all you do for my grandkids. Your special. Love, Dad.
Post a Comment