Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This weeks happenings...

Hi people. It' s time to tell you all about this weeks happenings. We have been having a good week so far. I've been so busy I don't know how I've managed to keep my head tied on. I'm excited to have my Mom coming on Friday to spend some time with us. I'm trying to convince her to stay all summer, but I don't think she will. It will be so nice to have her here for a while. Today we had Mary's best friend over to dye some eggs (yeah, it's a little late for that, but what the heck) They had a lot of fun. Note: Isaac is being a true big brother in this picture as you can tell. Why do they feel the need? LOL
More egg dying fun.
Jr. got his braces on yesterday. His teeth are pretty sore. Today I had to go to the school and give him his orajel. When I got home, the phone rang again and he asked me to bring him his wax, so I had to get the kids back in the car! Poor baby. I remember well how painful it can be. Good luck little buddy.

I got a haircut. Just sayin'.






2 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

love the haircut..You look beautiful.I'm just sayin.

Angela said...

Bethany needs braces, but I wasn't sure when to get them on. I guess it's time. (How much is that costing you?)Great haircut little shugie! See you soon!