Sunday, June 21, 2009

It was my birthday today...

Today I shared my birthday with Father's day...So Happy Birthday to me, and Happy Father's day to my Dear Jared, the Father of my 6 chir'in.
I had a wonderful birthday, with the best part being the two hour nap I took this afternoon, and the date that Jared and I went on last Friday courtesy of Suzy, who babysat for us. Thanks Sugie!
Thank you to all of you who remembered me this year.


Happy Father's day Jared
I love the way you are firm with our kids about the rules
I love how you take the kids out for hours of fun while I clean the house on Saturdays
I love how you grow out your beard so our babies will always have something to hold on to while you give them raspberries.
I love how you provide so well for their needs.
I love how you are a great example to them with your church attendance and gospel knowledge.
Thanks for being here, staying here with me and the kids, accepting your responsibilities like a REAL MAN, being a steady presence in our home
Thanks for getting up every morning without complaint and going out there to slay dragons, so our children can grow up with a loving stay at home Mommie.
Thanks for all you do each day around the house...feeding the baby, getting everyone to bed, keeping all these rascal boys in line, and so much more.
Thank you for loving their Mother, and showing her respect, courtesy, and kindness.
You are loved, appreciated, and adored.
(When he reads this, I know he is going to vomit, because he can't stand when I get mushy-gushy like this, but I can't help it if it's all true!)
I hope everyone has a great day!
Love to all

2 comments:

Angela said...

I hope you got your birthday card in the mail in time! Love ya so much shug!

Melanie said...

Hi Sweetie....sorry I am late! Happy late birthday! I love you Jules! Glad you had a great birthday! I love and miss you so much!