Well, Here's the scoop folks.
My washer broke down last week, and I just got a new one today. Jared stayed home from work and installed it for me, then monitored it so that every time it stopped, he put in a new load of wash. He also vacuumed the whole house and swept the kitchen for me! I love that man.
A fever/sickness is going through my family. It started with me last week, and now it's gone through Sam, Rusty, and Tommy. Guess who's next? Jared. He couldn't help kissing me when he got home from VA on Friday, so I bet he will be getting it next. It's an awful bug too. It attacks your throat. I thought I was almost over it yesterday, but my voice was a bit raspy which made me sound exactly like Chris Daughtry. So after singing a few of his songs (it was fun), I'm back to having a scratchy throat today, and I no longer sound like Chris Daughtry, which really stinks, because that was fun while it lasted, and totally worth it, I would do it again in a heartbeat. j/k
Other news...Mary lost another bottom tooth and got 2 dollars from the tooth fairy last night.
We are going to try to sell our house because it is so expensive to live here, high utility bills, and endless repairs.
I register next week for my first classes! I'm totally stoked about it.
I'd better get to bed. It's 1am here. I just couldn't settle down my mind. Good lookin' out folks. May the schwartz be with you...
2 comments:
There is a drawback with front loaders... they take a LONG time to wash as compared to a 30 min or so load in the other washer, but I think you will find as I have that your clothes are MUCH cleaner and that you save so much water and energy with it. We have. I have learned to like mine alot. Mother must have brought that sickness with her. It settles in your throat and there is a fever with it. I had it for three days and the mucus doesn't go away. Yuck! Sell the beast of a house. I want to sell mine too! GOod luck Shugie!
Hey Julie,
I am so sorry you guys have been sick! I hope things get better really soon! I'm am sorry for not being able to visit last month. We finally got the house ready and on the market after a month of non stop painting, staging, cleaning, etc. We'll be in and out of town, but let me know if we can help in any way while we're here.
Post a Comment