I love you pics shugie!! You are a really good photographer, what kind of camera do you have? I think you have a real knack for getting your kids sweet little personalities in picture. I think you are so awesome!! Way to go and have some family fun together!! Sure love ya now!!
I have a Nikon Coolpix S560. It is on the cheaper end of the spectrum, it costed $129 at Sam's Club. It is great though. 10 MPXL, Sharp LCD, and easy to use features, small enough to put in your pocker. Good quality. I love Nikon, this is the third Nikon I've had, and they are good (Except don't get the Coolpix L series, they are crap. Spend an extra 30 bucks and get the S series.
5 comments:
Way to go! Have some family fun! Looks great! LY'all N
How fun for you and the kiddos! That beach looks great and well taken care of. So do you and your kiddos. hehe LYESMN
PS I LOVE Tommy's smile, and the other kiddos, but especially Tommy. It makes me want to smile too. SLYN
I love you pics shugie!! You are a really good photographer, what kind of camera do you have? I think you have a real knack for getting your kids sweet little personalities in picture. I think you are so awesome!! Way to go and have some family fun together!! Sure love ya now!!
I have a Nikon Coolpix S560. It is on the cheaper end of the spectrum, it costed $129 at Sam's Club. It is great though. 10 MPXL, Sharp LCD, and easy to use features, small enough to put in your pocker. Good quality. I love Nikon, this is the third Nikon I've had, and they are good (Except don't get the Coolpix L series, they are crap. Spend an extra 30 bucks and get the S series.
Post a Comment