We like to go down to the creek at the end of our street back in the woods. Here we are playing with some of the neighbor kids.
Sam is starting to love the water. He fell in and got wet, so I took his clothes off. I made Mary take off her leotard under her outfit and I put it on Sam. He was cute dressed in purple and stars. LOL
Here is Mary with her little stuffed animal riding in her shirt. She's going to be a great Mom, she already takes great care of her stuffed animal "babies".
Here we are playing at Cosmo park. It is pretty close to our house. We are playing in the volleyball sandpit. We made a castle and a pyramid together. I wanted to do something fun before I had to go to school that night. I feel like I need to be a good Mom so much more now that I'm going to school.

1 comment:
I will pray for you! Finals are hard I know you can do it. Hugs and luvs Jules. You can do it!
Post a Comment