Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Jr. & Mary







My camera was not charged on Jr. and Mary's birthdays so I didn't get good pictures. Mary turned 7 and Jr. turned 10. Happy birthday my sweethearts! Aunt Sals took Mary to the mall for a special birthday lunch. She bought her some treats and they rode the carosel. Thanks Sals! Jr. got a special trap to catch stuff in the creek for his birthday. He has already got a lot of use out of it. It seems like he brings home a fresh catch every day! I love you guys!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love you Jules! Your family is growing up so quickly.

Keep up the hard work with all the stuff going on.

Lianna Black said...

What sweet kids!! I can hardly believe they are that big!!! Sheeesh time flies soooo quickly...:( I am so glad you know how to make the most of it. I am glad they had a great birthday!!!! Glad Sals was there, Mary needs all the girl time she can get!! LOL - sure love you all so very much now!!!

cbull said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun couple of weeks! The kids are looking so grown up! Happy Birthday Mary and Jr!