Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jr. found a BULLFROG!






He was the biggest frog I've ever seen. His name was "Ginormo" or "Gigantor". I can't remember, but he sure was big. He went back to the creek after a while, because we are always kind to our animal friends around here and we let them go back to their homes after a while.

2 comments:

Lianna Black said...

He is so cute!!! I am glad you let him go again...lol Holy cow Junior looks and acts just like Dan!! LOL So cute!!! LYN

Lisa said...

Rachel informed me that his name was "Ginormo", hee hee. I did not want to look at him, did not want to touch him, but I must say that his eyes were really neat, a beautiful gold/orange. I must say no to slimy things that gross me out. I will never get used to that. YUCK! SLYN