Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cub Scouts Day Camp 2010

Jr. and Isaac had a lot of fun at day camp. It is during the day for 2 1/2 days. They sure show the boys a good time there. Jared and I were able to be walking leaders on one of the days. It was AWESOME! I really enjoyed volunteering. The boys had a great time.
Isaac on Archery

Jr. on Archery

Jr and Isaac making wooden boats

Jr. and Isaac at the "Marines", this was their favorite by far.

1 comment:

Lianna Black said...

Oh how I love cub scout camp!! I went 2 years ago when I was in scouts and I thought it was soooo cute and so fun! I loved the funny skits the best. You just can't beat little boys and their cuteness!! I love it! Jr and Ikers look like they had some good fun! I love it! Thanks for the post darlin :) SLYNBB