My Dear Mom found a wonderful man! His name is Frank, and he is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She really did well for herself, and they are as happy as a couple of teenagers. I couldn't be happier for them! I thank the Lord that my Mom could be so blessed. It has been a bright spot in all our lives that this happened.

Here they are going to the rodeo for my Mom's birthday. Don't they look adorable? Frank is from Australia, and he used to be in the Navy. He has a really cool accent. He's very affectionate, which is just what my Mom needs. It couldn't have been a better match! Congratulations!
1 comment:
That picture of them looks great for a cell phone pic huh - I yike it for mychelf. I yike Mommy and Frankie too - its a huge blessing to have them in our lives. LYN
Post a Comment