Friday, October 22, 2010

I've been so busy!!!

I cannot believe it's been over a month since I posted anything on here. I've been so busy with school that I hardly noticed! Well, I am doing well this week because I'm between classes. I will start into fundamentals of nursing on Monday. I've already learned basics of patient care (you know, bathing and feeding and changing linens, vital signs etc.). Now I'm going to start learning about head to toe assessment. I get to go to the VA this semester and have my own patient for a day also! Sue said that the old men fight over the student nurses over there. Ha ha ha!
We've been busy around here with this and that. Sam turned 4 in August. Happy birthday little buddy.

He loves going to preschool. He comes home and sings a song to us "rise and shine and welcome to school today". It is really cute. He is growing up so fast! It is nice that he has something of his own.
We all had fun spreading mulch around the bushes in the front yard. Even little Rusty helped out. We love working together as a family.
Mary went to dance camp for a week this summer (during the day only). She learned some really cute new dance/cheers. I cried at the recital. She really has a special gift for dancing.
We went out to the lake and had a picnic with all the cousins. We roasted hot dogs and let the kids run as far as they wanted out into the sprawling park. They had a blast together. Then we went swimming after the picnic in our favorite lake. I had so much fun playing in the water, you would think I was one of the kids! haha
I will try to keep up on my posting better.

1 comment:

Lianna Black said...

Great post Shugie! What an adorable little rabble of chitlins!! hahaha They are all soooo cute! I am so glad that you 3 have the wonderful advantage of living close to each other and enjoying these wonderful days with family and cousins playing together, its just so great!!!! I do wish we lived close by. Ang, Sals and I don't have as much in common as you 3 do so we never get together but only once in a while. You guys are lucky and I hope you enjoy every minute of it! Love you all so much now!!!! xoxox