Tommy boy got a new yellow snake from Toy's R Us (belated birthday present) Yellow is his favorite color.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
We had a Blessed Day!
Our sweet little Rusty got a name and a blessing at church today. He slept through the whole thing. Our other kids were being rascals, so I didn't get a chance to share my testimony. I'm so thankful for families and for all these beautiful kids the Lord has blessed me with. There is nothing more rewarding in this life than to be a mother. I am so close to my kids, and I love that. They are my whole world, and I know they always will be (along with my husband of course, and when I get old, probably I'll add some dog or cat to the list too)LOL Well, our weekend was good. Here are some highlights for you:
Tommy boy got a new yellow snake from Toy's R Us (belated birthday present) Yellow is his favorite color.
Baby Russel was blessed today. I'm so glad we belong to the true church. It's such a huge gift to have the gospel in our life.
Isaac lost a tooth Sunday night, good job buddy!
Jared Jr. is such a goofy boy! He is always acting silly like this. I love it. I love you Jr.!
Tommy boy got a new yellow snake from Toy's R Us (belated birthday present) Yellow is his favorite color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I wish we could have been there for his blessing, what a bummer to live so far away :( You are such a little sweetie shug and one of the best moms I have ever seen. Your kids are so cute! I never can believe how old they are getting. Thank you so much for being such a diligent blogger! I enjoy your site so much and always look forward to what you will put on it. I am so thankful we are sisters and that Dad was right...we are all best friends. Thank goodness for the gospel too, it sure makes all the difference in our lives. Great post little darlin, sure love you and miss you so much now!
I absolutely love to look at your beautiful kiddos!! Jr. makes me laugh, I love that silly face! Looking at Rusty makes me baby hungry. I agree with Nana, I am so thankful we are sisters and best friends, and that we have the gospel, too. Love you so much lil Shugie.
Isn't great to write down the little stories like a journal! Blogging Journaling same thing! LOL. I always enjoy when our babies get blessed. It is a great feeling. Will has gotten really good at it. LOL!
Gotta love the sillyness of kids and the cute little stories. I love love love the moments of laughter throughout the day! Thanks for sharing yours! I enjoy it.
I am glad and proud to say I am like a 7th generation member! Yup my ancestors were pioneers! Oh yeah we are cool like that! LMBO! We have a proud heritage....NUFF said!
Hey Now! I finally found out that there are comments and that I can leave them too. I don't hate your guts! I'm just laying low so as not to add to your overwhelm. What beautiful family pics. I love the coordinated outfits! We will have a family photo as soon as baby comes. I had to get a pic of the kids playing in the packing pnuts like yours did. I just laughed it off. Thanks for sharing the cute side of life. of course I LYSMN bye.
I guess I am a little baby hungry so I came back to see pictures of cute little Rusty! Still love that name!
Loves you
Post a Comment