Hello Ya'll. We are still bored here. It is raining outside so all we can do is sit around watching movies and eating popcorn... how are you all doing??????
Baby Rusty
Sleeping Beauty Pooshkus...He and I have a love-hate relationship. Daddy & Tommy, with Thomas the train birthday quilt I made for him Isaac & Isabella
What fantastic pics Sug! I love those kiddos, holy cow!! They are so cute and what a tweet little Rusty boy...he looks just like you could gobble him down in one bite! So adorabe and I can't wait to get my hands on him!! Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures! I really enjoyed them. Isabella is so cute too, what a sweetiepie! SLYNBB!! love you and miss you! yer mine :)
I forgot to comment on this post!! Love the pics, I love how talented you are that you make blankets for your kiddos. If I had a cat it would be a hate/hate relationship. How can you stand it? Loves and Hugs.
4 comments:
What fantastic pics Sug! I love those kiddos, holy cow!! They are so cute and what a tweet little Rusty boy...he looks just like you could gobble him down in one bite! So adorabe and I can't wait to get my hands on him!! Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures! I really enjoyed them. Isabella is so cute too, what a sweetiepie! SLYNBB!! love you and miss you! yer mine :)
I can't believe how chubby little Rusty is!
Isaac has big tonsils!!! LOL
The Thomas Blanket is too cute! Did you tie it or quilt it?? Just curious!
I am not a cat person but that is a pretty cat. Love his color
What a little princess! Too cool... Who hasn't wanted to sleep under a princess tent!!???
I forgot to comment on this post!! Love the pics, I love how talented you are that you make blankets for your kiddos. If I had a cat it would be a hate/hate relationship. How can you stand it? Loves and Hugs.
love the pics and congrats on the blessing. we went to justins and lari blessing.
Post a Comment