Anyways, here are some random pictures of the last few days. This one below is a sign Jared bought the day Rusty was born. Isn't it cute? We announced it to the world that we had a sweet baby boy! I took it down yesterday and hung it above the crib.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Howdy Folks!
Hey family & friends! I just keep on posting every day! It's just an exciting time in my life right now. I always love to welcome a new little life into our family, into our life. It's such a joy and a miracle every time. I feel so richly blessed of the Lord. When people comment on the size of our family (which I recognize as being quite a spectacle for these days we live in) I just say "my cup runneth over" and I really mean it! I feel so fulfilled as a human being. I love every minute of my life right now. I get up in the morning and (you guys are going to think this is so wierd!) I just can't wait to do my chores! I love the feeling of seeing a shiny clean kitchen sink, and I love giving my sweet baby a sponge bath and making him smell good with the baby lotion. I love it when Mary gets into the van after another day of summer school and hugs me so tight it hurts!
Anyways, here are some random pictures of the last few days. This one below is a sign Jared bought the day Rusty was born. Isn't it cute? We announced it to the world that we had a sweet baby boy! I took it down yesterday and hung it above the crib.
Jared's Mom Sandy came over on Sunday to see the baby. Here is a little picture of them together. Jared took the baby and sat on the couch and they both fell asleep. It was so cute to see Jared's Mom just sit and watch them sleeping. She just wanted to soak it all in, two generations of Jones boys sawing logs.
Here is a full body shot of little R.J. He found his fingers and went to town sucking on them. Well, whatever works! right? He's such a cute little fella'. I think he looks the most like Jr. so far. He is sleeping about 3 hours at a time at night, which is good I guess. I really don't mind waking up and stuff, because hey, I've been doing this for about 8 years now. I don't even remember how it feels to get a whole night of sleep without being awakened by somebody. The creepiest is when you are dead asleep and you wake up to find one of your kids just standing beside the bed staring at you. It's freaky! Freaks me out every time. Where is this post going? I don't know. But uh.. so ... here's just a ... well, goodbye for now, and ya'll take good care now, and just , (yahn...) come 'on back and see us real soon, ya hear? bye bye
Anyways, here are some random pictures of the last few days. This one below is a sign Jared bought the day Rusty was born. Isn't it cute? We announced it to the world that we had a sweet baby boy! I took it down yesterday and hung it above the crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what beautiful pictures of baby and of sandy.
I love your pics!! That is really a cute one of Sandy holding Rusty. I couldn't be happier for you sug having all the things you desire most. You are such a hard worker and I think working at the hospital all those years ago really pushed you over the hard working edge..lol - you have been a machine ever since! LOL I wish I could be just like you and I mean that :) Thank you so much for visiting with me on the phone, I always enjoy it so much. Love you whole bunches and bunches - a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck...hehe slyn!
Oh my gosh he is such a love! Congratulations...maybe you can teach me how to be such a motivated worker! LOL.....you have such a beautiful family! Love you!
Post a Comment