Friday, July 25, 2008

The Jones Family Pics

Hey People! These are our newest family photos! Enjoy...Don't I have a beautiful family!!! I'm so proud. Get an eye full!









8 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous pictures Shugster!!! You have the most beautiful family!! I love the picture of the kids with the heads together. Too cute!!

Lianna Black said...

Thank you for calling me tonight shugie, I love you so much! I think your family is celestial beautiful! Gosh, it melts my heart to see you all. Beautiful!!! The heads together is just adorable! I love each one. Thank you so much for posting them! love you so much now!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

beautiful family pictures . Love the color..what is it ??

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh.....you guys are so adorable. How precious. You have beautiful children and look at you! Oh Juj I miss you so much!!!! Jared Jr looks just like you. You definitely have every reason to be proud. Love you and miss you so very very much. Hope to see you again one day soon. It has been way to long!

The Jones Family said...

The color is muted, it's called "retro". We were all in bright reds, and I had this "effect" put on all of them because it is so cool!

Lisa said...

I can't stop coming back to look at your beautiful kids! Gorgeous pictures shugie plummer!!

Lisa said...

Jr looks just like you, Isaac is such a stud, so handsome, Mary so pretty and Tommy both look alike, Sammy has the most beautiful precious smile, I can't tell who Rusty looks like yet...Just precious...Good job you little Mommy on your beautiful family.

Melissa said...

I love those photos! Where did you have them done?? I love these... I don't do family pictures until Christmas So you are doing Christmas in JULY! LOL Just messing around. But what a beautiful family. And they all sat still long enough for a family picture