Monday, November 3, 2008

I got tagged

So I guess this is just 7 interesting or wierd little known facts about myself.

a. I didn't like gravy when I was little, in fact there was not much I did like to eat besides campbells chicken noodle soup and taco bell.

2. I loved having dogs as a child, but now I don't like dogs,.. they are too much work for me, and they have gross germs.

d. I always thought as a child that if I would end up somewhere other than living under a bridge, I'd be happy. I am happy. Very happy.

Next. I'm not a person who likes to take medication. I can do without the laxatives, nyquil, muscle relaxers, etc. I just like to stay away from all that as much as possible.

6. Sour cream is white and comes in a tub. What does this mean? Don't ask me. My brain is fried by having 6 children.

7. I fainted in sex-ed my freshman year in high school. Talk about embarrasing.

8. I take my whole life very seriously, even though I love to act goofy a lot on the surface.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your list, I laughed so hard. Of course I already knew everything there is to know about you. And the rhyme goes like this:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sour Cream is white,
And comes in a tub.

I know exactly what that means.

Lianna Black said...

LOL Weeze!! Great list Jules..haha I knew it too but its fun to read and I always love your special brand of humor..haha too funny! Sure love you now!