Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We weren't sure that our Thanksgiving plans were going to be very good, because Tommy and Sam both got the flu on Wednesday. But by Thursday they were both over it and nobody else got sick, so we were very blessed. We had a great meal, Weezie's rolls were SO GOOD! And it was just fantastic to spend some time together. We did all sorts of fun stuff like: Making headbands, taking a walk to the park with the kids, going to see Twilight, goofing around together, talking half the night away, and watching Mr. Mom. As always, it will never be easy to say goodbye after something like this, but I'm gonna try. I know it will take me at least a week of moping around before I get back on track. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving also. Love to all xoxo

1 comment:

Lianna Black said...

Sure sounds like you had a blast together in true shugie fashion! haha Im so glad you had fun and Im sad I missed it! LYNBB