Here's Jr. with his broken arm. He broke it last week, and I didn't think it was anything serious until yesterday when I got to lookin at it, and noticed it was pretty swollen. Yeah, I'm mother of the year for that one. Live and learn I guess. Oh, he was so excited that he could still play his gameboy. LOL
The kids helped me plant some things outside.
We planted a blueberry bush, raspberry bush, blackberry bush, and grape vine. Mary loved to help me.
Here is a video of the bird that sounds like an alarm clock outside our bedroom window in the mornings. How annoying!
This is what Sam got to do this week.
Love to all my family and friends. Have a good weekend.
2 comments:
Thank the Lord your sweet baby is ok!! It was so nice to talk to you today! I was wondering if you could put my name back on the shugie blog? You can use the email liannablack@gmail.com. Thank you now! I loved your post, super cute! I am going to be a major blogger after this baby! LOL Sure do love you little shug!!
That Sammy! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Is he barefoot??? He has grown so much!! SYLNILUVYOUSOMUCHBYEBYE!!!!!!!
PS This ISN'T Rachie
PPS If you are suspicious,you can ask my mom!!
PPPS WHOOPS! I AM CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!
PPPPS Say hi 2 my cousins!
PPPPPS This is really goodbye....... For now!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!
Post a Comment