
Today is the big day. Mary will be getting her tonsils out this morning. Pray for her! She has been going around showing everyone her huge tonsils the past few weeks, even at school. LOL She's so cute. I had fun this week painting Mary's room and Tommy's room. I got some really cute little painted wooden cutouts from Michael's to go on the walls (thanks for the idea Weezie). I registered for my first classes on Monday! I am taking Biology and Biology lab. I am so excited. I checked out a bunch of biology books from the library to get a head start. School starts on August 24th.
Tommy's teacher wrote me a note that said he was a shy, reluctant child. He was significantly paced slower than his classmates. He knows his ABC's and can count to at least 18, but he won't tell the teacher when he needs help, he just sits there waiting for her to come to him. He needs a lot of one on one.
So now I am wondering what to do with him. He'll be 5 next week. He is so young. He wants to go to school really bad, but I don't feel like he is ready yet.
I have to go get Mary ready to go to the hospital now. I'm going to give her a shower, dry her hair, put on smelly lotion, and paint her nails.
I'll blog more later!
Tommy's teacher wrote me a note that said he was a shy, reluctant child. He was significantly paced slower than his classmates. He knows his ABC's and can count to at least 18, but he won't tell the teacher when he needs help, he just sits there waiting for her to come to him. He needs a lot of one on one.
So now I am wondering what to do with him. He'll be 5 next week. He is so young. He wants to go to school really bad, but I don't feel like he is ready yet.
I have to go get Mary ready to go to the hospital now. I'm going to give her a shower, dry her hair, put on smelly lotion, and paint her nails.
I'll blog more later!
1 comment:
We're praying for Mary Shugster. I'm glad everything turned out well! About Tommy, SInce boys mature so much slower than girls I would at least consider holding him back. Dallin will be almost 6 when he goes to Kindergarten and I'm glad because he is so socially immature right now. He is smart enough with the letters and numbers etc. but I think some more time will help him in the long run and Tommy too. It is a very tough decision since it will affect his life. Pray about it! LYSMN
Post a Comment