

We had a fun birthday party for little Tommy boy on Sunday evening. He was a happy little camper. We invited Suzy's kids to share in our cake and ice cream. Monday was pretty good for me. I worked out, then I had a lot of energy to tackle the housework. Tuesday was OK, I didn't work out because Isaac got into the strawberries and sugar after we told him to go to bed, and he was in our room half the night crying of a belly ache and throwing up in our bathroom sink. That'll teach him. LOLWe spent the afternoon at chuckeecheeses. I just decided to take it easy and be a Mom. When we got home the kids wanted to play outside so I got a bucket of suds and they washed the van while I painted the inside of the garage.
I worked out this morning, so today is going to be a great day for me. I hope you are all doing fine! Love ya now
1 comment:
Will this summer ever end? SLYN.
Post a Comment