Saturday, September 5, 2009

I know I need to visit Blogland...


I'm just so busy I can't even stand it! I'll try to blog soon. Here is a picture of a butterfly that I photographed when we were at the park. There is so much beautiful wildlife here.
I took my math midterm today. I think I did well. Rusty started walking a few weeks ago.

Also, Isaac got his braces on a couple days ago.

He is trying to get used to it. Poor guy. Well, in other news, it was our 11th anniversary today. Yes, we made it to 11 years! I hope the next 11 years are not as hard as the last 11 years, but something tells me they may be even harder (can you imagine having 4 or 5 teenage children at once? Yikes!) So, I guess we better hang on to our hats, it's gonna be a wild ride. Well, it already is.
Tommy is doing well in kindergarten.

His teacher is giving me some really good feedback, thankfully. Jr. is the one I have to worry about. His teacher says he is already getting lazy in doing his work at school. I know he is smart enough, but he just gets lazy.
Labor day, we might go visit a potential camp spot about an hour North of here. It has a lake with a beach where the kids can play. What are all of you up to? I haven't heard from many of you, and I hope you are all doing well. Love and hugs!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Rusty is so cute walking. Serena is trying to stand up by herself.. she'll be there before long. LYN

Lisa said...

I laughed so hard when I saw Isaac's face! Love it!!!