What a beautiful collection of pictures and what beautiful little children!!! I don't know why but it breaks my heart so much I can hardly stand it...my heart is broken for any pain that children have to go through. Bless your beautiful little heart Jules for doing the kindest and most loving thing any sister let alone any human being could do and that was to give the gift of Christmas to a little family in desperate need. You have a place in heaven Jules for sure, you don't even have to try :) I love you so tenderly and hope you will find every great reward for your selflessness. You are my hero and I want to grow up to be just like you :) xoxo
2 comments:
What a beautiful collection of pictures and what beautiful little children!!! I don't know why but it breaks my heart so much I can hardly stand it...my heart is broken for any pain that children have to go through. Bless your beautiful little heart Jules for doing the kindest and most loving thing any sister let alone any human being could do and that was to give the gift of Christmas to a little family in desperate need. You have a place in heaven Jules for sure, you don't even have to try :) I love you so tenderly and hope you will find every great reward for your selflessness. You are my hero and I want to grow up to be just like you :) xoxo
Thanks for giving us a view of the fun y'all had. LYN
Post a Comment