I finished my finals last night. I'm sooooo glad it is over. I spent 8 hours studying yesterday (with short interuptions of course). It all paid off with some good grades for me.
I am excited to be home with my kiddos for more than two weeks, just relaxing. We all need this time together.
I am taking physiology + lab, and psychology next term. That should be interesting.
I am so excited for Christmas time. We have our tree in the livingroom, and Rusty has been tipping it over once in a while, so it's a good thing the tree and all the ornaments are made out of plastic!
I wish you all a Merry Christmas, til I blog again...
2 comments:
Good job with this last term shug! I think you'll LOVE learning all you can and you'll do great next term. Enjoy your holiday with the kids. I'm going to do some fun things with my kids too. Merry Christmas to you and your whole family! LYN
Merry Christmas Shug! Way to go!
Love you!
Post a Comment