Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where to start...

We all had fun outside for most of the day yesterday. We raked up about 15 bags of leaves with hickory nuts galore mixed in there. Our front lawn is so hashed from all those nuts. But we got the front yard looking presentable again, and the kids had a lot of fun in the process.
Thomas & Sam in the leaf pile

Rusty in the leaf pile!
Grandpa and his little helpers have been hard at work building the treehouse in the back yard. It's a lot more work than we planned, and it probably won't get finished this year, but it is looking good so far!

Jr. up in the treehouse in our back yard...with Grandpa

Jr. and Isaac with Grandpa up in the treehouse
Here's Grandpa mixing concrete for the footings in the wheelbarrow.
Working together on their project!
Here's me and my little Gord. I am having so much fun with him these days.
I went to the temple with my temple buddies...
And we met up with Dad and Lucille!!! It was great to go to the temple with some family! I hope this will be a regular occurance.
Rusty wanted me to squirt some whipped cream into his train so he could have fun eating it...
And he had so much fun!
I love having kids!!!
Tommy was iron man on Halloween...
Mary was a bunny this year...
Jr. was a green alien. He wouldn't put his wig back on for the photo though, so you can't see how cute he was.
Isaac was a powerful WIZARD!
I've got power and fashion!
Did I post this picture yet? Jr. got his braces off in October.

Before
and After...what a difference. Isn't he adorable? I sure think so.
Take care people. I hope you are all in good health! Meanwhile, I'm still plugging away trying to be superwoman and do it all. I must be crazy!

2 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

wow they are getting so big. cute costumes and so great to talk with you. Miss you.xxxxxx

Lianna Black said...

Great pics! They are all sooooo cute! LYN