Hey people! Tonight I took Jr. to cub scouts. He loves every minute of it. He is such a good boy. Our week has been great. I went to the doctor today and heard the baby's heartbeat. Everything is going very good with my pregnancy. I still can't believe I will have 6 kids! It seems too good to be true. Children are a blessing from God, and I am so happy to have so many blessings. They mean everything to me.
In other news, Jared Sr. will be leaving me tomorrow for a business trip to San Francisco to attend what I call "computer geek camp". He'll be gone for 8 days, so wish me luck! I probably won't get a chance to post during that time, but you never know.
We almost have the boys room and bathroom finished. I am so excited to have a change! I will love it when we get all reorganized so I can set up the crib in my room and get everything ready for the new baby. I'm nesting.
Have a fun week everyone! Love you a whole bunch!
2 comments:
Thanks for all the funny words you added to my list, i died laughing!!! so funny! I think Jr. looks so handsome and soo grownup -what an awesome guy! Way to go Jared Jr!! Good luck to Jared Sr. on his trip and more luck to you staying home!! LOL You are awesome!
wow . he is very handsome boy. Wow can you believe how old our kids are getting.
I hope that you do okay while jared is gone.
Post a Comment