Thursday, April 24, 2008


Hello Friends!
It is plain old boring life around here...wash the dishes, change the diapers, fold the laundry. And for the kids...make messes, play with toys, eat, sleep. How boring can you get? I wish I had something cool to talk about. Here's a cute picture of my cute little "Peetie-sweetie" as he is called around here. I don't know where that name came from, but we love to call him "Pete". I know-we ARE wierd. Is anyone looking at these blogs??? I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment at the bottom of this post, or email me. Love you all!

1 comment:

Lianna Black said...

I read your blog and I love it! Keep it up and dont get discouraged. Even if it is just us, its well worth it! I love your pics!! It is so nice to be able to keep in touch with pictures. SLYNBB