I think they look like twiners!! holy cow, thats really sweet! I can't believe how big he is getting, so cute! Check out my blog, it has a new look! slynbb
Great blog shugie!!! I love your new look with the mountains! I can't believe all the cute stuff you can do :) When you redo the template, it erases stuff though so you will have to put your music player back on and look for a free blog counter online, I have one and its HTML just like the player is, very easy! lyn
3 comments:
I think they look like twiners!! holy cow, thats really sweet! I can't believe how big he is getting, so cute! Check out my blog, it has a new look! slynbb
Great blog shugie!!! I love your new look with the mountains! I can't believe all the cute stuff you can do :) When you redo the template, it erases stuff though so you will have to put your music player back on and look for a free blog counter online, I have one and its HTML just like the player is, very easy! lyn
what cuties. Yes they look alike
Post a Comment