Saturday, October 25, 2008

The final pictures!

Here is my new beautiful living room (Thanks Lucille!) Lu came in here like she was on a mission! She started painting and then when it was dry she helped me put up all my pictures and organize my furniture! It looks so great! Lucille also helped me put up all my family pics in the dining room. It looks so cute! Look at that gorgeous tile!!! I couldn't have done it without my dear Dad! Also I couldn't stand the red wall I had painted on the lower half of the dining room, so I painted it "cozy beige" and I really love the contrast. It is really cozy indeed! This home is really meant to have natural colors in it because of the woods.


I love my new home! It feels like a model home in here! Love ya'll

6 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

beautiful work

Lianna Black said...

Sho nuff our Daddy does some fine work you lucky little pigger..LOL -it really does look like a model home - a whole new lease on life!hehe sure love ya now

Melissa said...

That looks so good! OH MY! I just love Lu she is the best... I wanna hang out with her. Funny to say about someone old enough to be your mom! But she is great.

your home is great! So beautiful. Yeah I know about the whole red thing. I can't get on board with it either! I tried but it does is so bright. Nice color match for the tile. Looks awesome!

Luv you sugar!

Melissa said...

PS I love those nailhead couches!! too beautiful. I have wanted a couple FOREVER! One day, because you know I have to replace my couches every couple of years LMBO!

Melanie said...

Wow!!!! That look so nice seriously like a model home. I love it. Love ya and miss you.

Grandpa Fuller said...

Looks mighty fine to me, Love ya, Dad