We went on a church history tour of Western Missouri. It was Me and my younger 3, Dad, and Brandon (who was totally excited to go with us!). We went to the visitor's center in Independence, Jackson County MO, then to see the temple lot across the street, which is not now owned by the church. Then we went to Liberty Jail in Liberty, Clay county MO, and toured through the church owned visitor's center there. That was neat because they built the exhibit with the real floor that was preserved all those years. It was a great testimony strengthening experience for all of us. I know Joseph Smith was a true Prophet of God, and this trip just reaffirmed that for me. I felt the Spirit testify of that. I am so thankful to Joseph Smith and all the early saints, some of which were our own dear ancestors, for all they sacrificed so that we can have a knowledge of the truth, and have the Lord's true church again established on the earth as it was when He came and established it himself.
I will write more later when I am not trying to finish a tile floor! Loves and Hugs to all my friends and family. I love you all.
3 comments:
Wish I could have been there with you guys. Love the pictures and your testimony. SLYSMNBB!!
I wanna go... maybe next time we will make the LONGER trip up there to go see all that!!! It would be fun... But with the economy no trips are planned for a while. So maybe next year. LOL Anyway can't wait to see your floor. I hope thats why you have not had time to blog alot.
LYNB
Me three! Sure would have been nice to be there with you all - perhaps it will be your drawing card to get us all to come out and see you..LOL monly skiddin...so glad you got to go and I am sure it was sooo spiritual. Thanks now LYNBB
Post a Comment