Monday, December 8, 2008

We are back to good health!


It's been a long couple of weeks, but we are all back to feeling great! I am also getting caught up in the house, the kids are back to school, and it's back to business as usual.

I found out today that the dermatologist wants to take off Rusty's tumor in January sometime. I have mixed feelings about this. I hate to even think of my poor little baby going under anesthesia and everything, that really depressed me today. But I don't want to wait until he is older, because then he will

a. need us to explain what will happen and that he will be ok etc.

b. remember it all his life.

I think it's better to do it before he is old enough to be traumatized by it. Anyway, I am not looking forward to that. I will need all your prayers when it's time.
That's all that is happening for now. Love to all!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

It is so hard to have your baby be put under. You are right though, it is better for him to go through it now than later. HUGS sweetie. Glad everyone is feeling better. We have had sickness passing through our house as well. No fun... You are such a good mommy! I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Kisses

Melissa said...

Yeah get it done while he is young, they put Corte under at 3 months to clip his tongue and I was a nervous wreck. Go with your mothers intuition and it will be fine! Much love sent your way!

Glad everyone is feeling better

Lianna Black said...

Poor little Gordie :( He is such a sweet little guy, my goodness..those water pics just couldn't be cuter!! haha Camo had his surgery at 7 months and had they had to put him out all the way, it broke my heart into a million pieces...worse was when he had to do it in july of this year again! :( but you are right, its better to get it done when they are young so they won't remember and you can get it fixed and over with. The Lord will help but be prepared to cry your eyes out, I know I did..all the way up to the hospital. Just know that its for the best and he will make it through just fine, babies are resilient as you already know..hehe love you so much, be assured, it will all be just fine! xo