Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're just hanging out at home today...

Mary has been up all night with the flu, it's a bad bug that's been going through our whole family. We are going to be staying home today and cleaning the carpet, doing the laundry-- I need to wash the sheets on her bed and mine if you know what I mean. Poor little thing. She was sick all night long. That is just part of life on this planet. I wish there was no such thing as viruses or bad bacteria or fungus, or mosquitos, or worms, or bad hair days, or bad haircuts. Just to name a few. haha Don't mind me, I am just feeling nutty from being up all night. This too shall pass. I think after I get my chores done I'm gonna curl up in bed with a new book I got from the library.
Man, I need a nap. Where are you guys when I need you? There isn't anybody within 450 miles of me that would actually have the loving kindness to come over and let me take a nap (I know what you're thinking Weezie, and it's 459 miles, I googled it). And while they're at it, they could do the dishes, change diapers and remodel the rest of my house. LOL Ok, I need to stop this blog post before anymore crazyness comes out of me. I promise, I'm just being goofy. I am really happy and fine today, just a little tired and nutty. Over and out. LYNB!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh dear cousin I have been there. So many people counting on you and all you can do is walk around like a zombie on autopilot... Put your head down and plow trhough!

Lianna Black said...

Its all worth it although at times you feel like you just cant do it anymore...I know and I only have 1 kid! He had a river of poo today and we had an almost pooey carpet emergency but it didnt happen and we survied! haha We all survive..hehe Lots of hugs, prayers and loves coming your way little darlin..love you ever so much now! Love your cute pics too!