Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good Morning!

I got up at 5:30 and went to the gym this morning! I am trying to make it a new years resolution to be more active and lose a few pounds. I forgot how much energy I have when I exercise in the mornings. It looks like it's gonna be a good day! I'm gonna watch the innauguration while folding laundry, and then my visiting teachers are coming at 11. Have a good day people!

3 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

sounds like a good morning already.A is going to K in the fall. I was number 2 on the list.

Melissa said...

HMMMMM 5:30 no way! I can't even move that early anymore, I used to do it all the time but anymore I stay up late doing homework and can't move the next morning.

Laundry oh glorious laundry; gotta love it! NOT!

Angela said...

I'm inspired now!