Saturday, January 24, 2009

We had a camp-out last night...kinda

The kids wanted to set up the tent in the livingroom and go camping last night, so that's just what we did. I brought Jr. and Isaac's mattresses up and put them in the tent so they could be more comfortable. It was fun. I told "doggie" stories (which are about every dog I've ever owned), then gave them a treat (ok, it was only gummy bear vitamins and chewable vitamin c), then they went to bed. Actually, they were awake rummaging around the tent til about 10:30 at which time I booted Tommy and Mary out to their own beds and Jr. & Isaac went to sleep in the tent. Yikes, it was a late night, but I know they had fun.




We get to go out tonight, so I'm so excited! Have a happy Saturday.

1 comment:

Grandpa Fuller said...

What fun. You are a good mommie. Love ya.