We had to put our cat to sleep this weekend because he had a stroke on Friday, and he was not improving. I'm glad he was not very friendly with the kids because they will not miss him as much. They haven't even asked how he is doing. I feel like it's sad to keep an animal alive when they will not have a quality of life. He had vertigo and kept getting scared and falling down because he was so dizzy. I couldn't keep him around like that. It was too sad. The vet said he had some brain damage that would probably never go away.
Other things: Mary lost another bottom tooth. Isaac got glasses, and he looks so cute. I'll have to post a picture as soon as I get a new camera. Tommy is enjoying school, but on Thursday he told his teacher he wanted to call me because he missed me. She told him the day was almost over, and he was ok. She told me she would be writing a note to me this next week to tell me more of how he has been doing, and I hope that will give me an idea of how ready he will be for kindergarten.
Sam learned how to climb up on top of the counters, so he is getting into EVERYTHING this week. Rusty is now drinking regular milk, which is exciting. He really loves it. That formula was getting expensive.
Jr. had his space derby last Wednesday at scouts. He had a lot of fun making his rocket to look like a pencil. It was cute. A fun time was had by all.
I'm almost over my cold, so yeah for me!
I got together with Sue yesterday to have a barbeque here at my house. Then we put a new faucet in my master bathroom. Then we decided to try out NAIR on our legs. It took off about half the hair on each of us, so we were not impressed. Next time we may have to leave it on longer. We had fun anyway.
We decided not to sell our house just yet because it was just too much stress on us right now to try to get it ready for sale. I was not having such a good feeling about it, so I know we are supposed to stay here a bit longer. We are still going to clean up/fix up. I'm getting so excited for school this fall. Just watching Susie doing her homework has got me really excited.
Hope everyone is doing great.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a good 4th. Way to go Mary tooth fairy money. Love ya all, Grandpa
ok, I am laughing so hard and that makes me cough even more.. but, it's worth it. I needed to laugh alot! So thanks for all the comments on my blog. Why couldn't I have been born with a sense of humor or have even developed one in all these years.. you're a natural Shug! LYESMNBB
Post a Comment