Hey ya'll! This week was pretty uneventful for us. It started out great when Suzy and I decided to go pig out at IHOP! I ate so much and for so long that I missed my doctor appointment, but it was well worth it. Jr. had scouts on Wednesday and he got burned by a spark that flew out of the popcorn machine, but it was nothing ice couldn't fix. We cleaned the church on Saturday as a family, which was very fun for everyone, then went home and scraped off the cottage cheese style ceilings from our downstairs bedroom and bathroom. We are preparing it for Jr. and Isaac to move down there, since our family is expanding.
Today Jared gave a talk in church about missionary work. I was overjoyed that the kids did not have to be hauled out even once! They were all calm and sat quietly for me, without snacks! It's times like those that help me feel like we are going to make it through this thing alive!
It was my first day teaching the 16-17 yr. olds Sunday school class. I have to tell you, I was initially nervous, but I know all these kids so well already from Young women and the Wednesday night activities that I really had fun teaching them. It was also nice to go back to Relief Society for the first time in years. I was so happy to be there.
I am now 29 weeks! That means only 11-15 weeks left! haha The time is flying by! We still have no ideas for baby names.
1 comment:
wow that reminds me of my week. Glad that the kids behaved. How about maxwell or matthew.
Post a Comment