Hello my friends,
I blog WAY too much, but I just couldn't resist telling you all about my last couple of days. I am at a very miserable stage of pregnancy. I am having contractions (not regular or close together at all) but nonetheless very uncomfortable and almost painful. I should just take some tylenol and get over it, I know. I just keep on thinking "how am I supposed to get through three more weeks of this?" So pray for me to go early. ha ha just kidding. He can bake all the way til he's done and ready to come out. I don't mind. I remember that when they come out, things are way more hecktic for me anyway, so I should just relax. So, enough of my babbling...
Last night was a party sponsored by Jared's work at a park. We had a good time, although WAY too many people asked if we were done having kids yet, and the answer is NO, PEOPLE, WE'RE NOT! OK? ??? THAT OK...WITH YOU???? GOOD! Cause it's OUR LIFE, OK? LOL I know we look like a circus, and that's ok with us. They are our pride and joy.
So, that's where most of the pictures came from on the slide show. The others are of this morning when both Jr. and Isaac found turtles. This was cool. Jr.'s was neat because it has those yellow spots, and Isaac's was smaller and so cute. They had fun with them outside, then they very sneakily brought them into their bedroom to have races on the carpet. There was skid-marks! Then, they went into the back yard to look for more interesting things, and I heard them from the kitchen getting all excited about something, so I look out there, and they are chasing a 3 foot long black snake! They had sticks and were trying to pick it up and put it into a storage tub. They chased it into a big pile of dry sticks/branches. I finally coaxed them back into the house and Jr. was pouting for about 1/2 hour, saying I stopped his fun. He would not listen to me about possible painful snake bites etc. He didn't want to hear it. Boys are so...AARRGGHHH! I'll never understand it. They just need to be boys.
I'm so glad to have this blog to keep in touch with all of you. Hope you have a great weekend. And remember "You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic LAND MASS!"
5 comments:
Oonay you are so cute! I am so glad you love your kiddos and let them do fun stuff and just be kids and collect bugs and icky things. I laughed so hard at your post especially the quote from PB. You are so funny!! I feel for you about the world being nosy and :cruel: to big families. Why don't those rat bastards just mind their own business!!!(Sorry, that's my fav swear). Even I get asked all the time if we will have any more kids, as if three is past the limit. Sheesh people! Its because they have all the extra time with no kids to look after that they feel like they have to look after your business. Freaks!!!! Ahem. Uh... Love you now...
you are so true with people asking nosy questions. I so relate and won't ask again. Sounds like a fun time and have that baby.
Don't let it get to you. I get asked that all the time. Most of the people around here have 3 or less. Very few have more than that. SO it seems strange to have 5... and still undecided if your done. They don't get it! My basic thought is "what business is it of yours if I want to drive myself nuts?"!!!!!!!!! I'm not on welfare and I don't ask you to watch my kids. Plus I haven't lost any or accidentally killed one yet, so that says something. I can do it!
Okay I will get off my soap box
Love you Jewels.
I laughed at your post too haha especially the PB quote..haha! I think people are way too nosy and need to mind their own beeswax! Having a big family is the absolute best! And you are so totally capable of loving them and caring for them. We all are or we wouldn't have them. I am old and I still want to have at least 3 more if I can even though I know that is stretching it at my age..haha But then living in Utah, I blend in..haha with big families and with older ladies havin babies..hehe love you now!
Bless your little heart you angel shug - I am praying for you and Susie since you are getting so close! I saw on your blog that you are almost 38 weeks! Wow darlin, that is close! Sure love you and I can't wait to see pics and video of that darling little baby - Andrew Fredrick Jones...hehe or James Andrew Jones and you can call him JJ...hehe too cute :) What names have you picked out? SLYNBB!
Post a Comment