Beautiful baby :)
He is just gorgeous you sweet little shug! He looks like a fine little lad! Hes really tweet!!! Congratulations! love you all so much!
He is a cutie! good size too... Congratulations! I still love that name Russell! It is just one of those really cute names.Take care of yourself! Luvs!
I can't decide who he looks like yet. It might just be himself! Congrats shugie, he's beautiful! Good luck and keep up your strength. Love you now.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful baby :)
He is just gorgeous you sweet little shug! He looks like a fine little lad! Hes really tweet!!! Congratulations! love you all so much!
He is a cutie! good size too... Congratulations! I still love that name Russell! It is just one of those really cute names.
Take care of yourself! Luvs!
I can't decide who he looks like yet. It might just be himself! Congrats shugie, he's beautiful! Good luck and keep up your strength. Love you now.
Post a Comment