Thanks for all your comments on my blog folks...it really gives me a lift. My usual "fix" is to call family/friends when I get lonely in the house all day, but now I can also get a little action online too. haha
Happy Birthday to my long lost brother Dan. His phone was disconnected when I tried to call him, so this is all I can do...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WHATEVER HAPPENS, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY IN THE LIFE YOU HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOURSELF. GOD BLESS!, LIVE AND BE WELL.
Today Jared is helping his mother move into her new apartment at a senior citizens type highrise. She will be much more able to pay the rent now, so this is a huge blessing. Jr. is on a fishing trip with the scouts here this morning. It's his first time, so I hope he catches a big one, I'll blog it if he does. Also pretty cool is the fact that I called and asked Suzy to come over and finish our quilting projects together. I'm running out of time on mine, so it will be nice to get together with her today. I'll have to post pictures of that too! I hope I don't forget.
Everything just swirls around in my head like a big bowl of mush and I find myself remembering last weeks appointments a week too late. It's wierd how your brain goes out the window. I guess the body has much more important things to concentrate on.
By the way, we decided pretty much that this baby will be named Russel. I didn't like the name at first, but then it just clicked for me. He's gonna be "a little bit Rusty" haha....You know we are running out of names. We have to pick out of the bottom of the barrel here with so many siblings and cousins on both sides, all the great names are taken! But I like Russel just fine. It's a traditional type name, which we are all about you know.
I should start my morning chores if I am going to have them done by the time Sue gets here. I hope you all have a great weekend! Love you a whole bunch!
3 comments:
have great weekend too. Like the name.
Love you shugster. I wish I could live by you and do projects together!! Russel with the rusty knuckles! Too cute! I'm hoping you have that baby early, I know how miserable it is to be late. "When are you due?", "Eleven days ago." Yeah, try that one on... SLYNBB
I am glad Sandy has her own place now! Thats great! I remember feeling like my brain had stopped working all together..haha You are so lucky to have Susie close by you little lucky ducks! I got to spend the day with Sals so there!! haha I commented on your belly post but it didn't show up! sorry about that - I think its a cute belly and you are so lucky to be having a sweet baby to hold. I sure hope I am up next!! Lots of prayers and loves coming your way from West Valley..hehe xo love you!
Post a Comment