Here's little Sam...Isn't he growing up so fast? He looks like a little man. He loves wearing that hat. He was going all over the yard yesterday having fun. He even tried out the slip n slide. So cute.
Jr. and Tommy were playing on the trampoline with the sprinkler hooked up spraying on it. They had a blast. Jr. always takes care of his younger siblings. He is a great brother. Isaac also has been helping Mary to get to class each morning, and is so happy to have a little job to do. I have the sweetest kids.
Isaac wanted me to take a picture of him with his last bite of a double cheeseburger, wearing his name tag from summer school. I stopped by McDonald's yesterday after school was out because I was informed of my lunchbox mistakes. I swear my brain is on the blink. It seems that Mary got a lunch with two bags of chips in it, Jr. got two sandwiches in his, and poor Isaac ended up with only a gatorade and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which he hates (so he only drank the gatorade!). I felt like a total slimeball Mom. That's why I had to book it over to McDonald's for the poor starving kid. I promise, things are gonna get better soon!
I had another doctor's appointment this morning. The doctor said that I'm still at a 2. Well, he actually said I'm between a 2 and a 3, but I think he was just trying to give me hope. But it seems that I'll still be sitting around here at least another week, which is fine with me. I've got all the time in the world.
Susan was at the doctor this morning too, so we met for breakfast at IHOP after. She treated me for my birthday, which isn't til Saturday. What a little Shugie-plum she is. Life is Sooooooooooo Good!
4 comments:
happy early birthday and your not a bad mom....kids just took your brain cells. Hope that you have a fast labor. is there anything that you need ???
I bummed Chad's computer to read your blog, I won't be able to blog for at least a week but couldn't stay away that long. I love your beautiful kids shug!!! You are such a good Momma, letting them have such a good childhood with fun stuff to do. When I'm pg, I can't wait for it all to be over until it gets down to the last few days, then faced with the birth I always want to run away from it and am okay waiting as long as possible. Call you later, we'll talk...Love you now.
PS I love to see the beautiful glow of pregnancy on you, you truly shine shug, the pic with you and Mary is darling!! SLYN!
You are sooo beautiful Shug, being pregnant looks great on you! hehe I think you are fabulous Mommy and the fact that babies suck brain cells while they are forming, and especially toward the end ain't cher fault now...hehe Slip and slides look like sooo much fun! You are awesome little darlin and I am so happy that life is so wonderful for you and your adorable little family :) sure love you bunches now! I loved the pics!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment