It's been such a nice relaxing weekend for me that I don't want the week to start again because that means BACK TO WORK! I just want to sit in a hot bath for the rest of my life sometimes. haha. I got really spoiled by sitting around for 3 days. At least Jared had a productive day today. He helped a family in our ward to move, and he took some dressers over to Suzy for me, and he cut down two more trees and hauled everything off to the city mulching station. He is now too tired to start another week! haha
The kids are happily playing in the family room building a fort and trying to convince us to let them sleep in it tonight. Kids are so cute.
One bright and sunny piece of news is that I was able to make a delux berry-cream cake on Sunday and we ate the whole thing! I've been missing that cake for the last two years since I've been out here in Missouri because I couldn't find the ingredient I needed out here (Junket brand danish dessert pie glaze). Well when I went to Utah I picked up 12 boxes of it and put it into my suitcase! I am going to make one cake a month for the next year and then I'll have to go back to Utah and get some more! Delicious! I'll have to post a picture of it when I make another one. It is a new month starting today, so I'll have to make another one, oh darn... yee-haw.
I guess that's all for now. Sending you all my love...
5 comments:
Hi little shugie, I know what you mean. I didn't want to start this week either. But we can do it!! We just have to grit our teeth and get busy! I love your example of hard work and perseverance. Love you!!
I'm glad to hear that you have been busy too.
I feel that way every single day being sick..lol - i can hardly do anything at all but today I saw my baby and I got so excited!! It is worth I know it!! LOL I was so happy to see a sweet little one inch or so baby flopping around in there and a tiny little heartbeat flickering, so cute and special. I am so happy that I can make it another month until I see the Dr again! haha love you now, thanks for the great post! Glad you got your cake stuff!! That cake is too good to pass up! :) lyn!
"Get up offa that thang" get moving little shug and it gets better. If you need more danish dessert just let me know..I'll send it. I'm making one of those cakes too now. Yum Yum To live well is to eat well!! SLYNB
Getting back on track for Mondays or tuesday after a long weekend is always hard Even after having my husband is home for his days off during the week is hard for me come Thursday morning. Its like "crap I have to be all over the place mom" But it is our devine purpose! I keep forgetting that... Love you keep on truckin
Post a Comment