Julie you keep saying I am inspiration! The sad reality is I didn't really keep my house work from about Aug 2007 until March of 2008! Long story but I had WAY TOO MUCH on my plate. 8 kids, running them to and from school, PTO, teaching sunday school, activities committee, VT, plus I had a bad attitude it didn't help! So I decided to buckle down and do what I was supposed to... We are MOM! A sacred calling, in my eyes. I neglected it guess I still feel like I am repenting for my "lazy" stretch. LOL Just don't over do it because suddenly you get overwhelmed and check out!
Much love! Keep plugging away!!!! You are my inspiration!!
All it does it make me want to weep because I can't live close by and watch all those beautiful kids grow up :( You are quite the photog little shug, your pics turn out really really great!! Thank you so much for posting the slide show, its the next best thing to being there!! Love you very much now!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time!!! Gotta love it. Who needs friends when you have cousins?
luvs
Julie you keep saying I am inspiration! The sad reality is I didn't really keep my house work from about Aug 2007 until March of 2008! Long story but I had WAY TOO MUCH on my plate. 8 kids, running them to and from school, PTO, teaching sunday school, activities committee, VT, plus I had a bad attitude it didn't help! So I decided to buckle down and do what I was supposed to... We are MOM! A sacred calling, in my eyes. I neglected it guess I still feel like I am repenting for my "lazy" stretch. LOL Just don't over do it because suddenly you get overwhelmed and check out!
Much love! Keep plugging away!!!! You are my inspiration!!
Much Love
All it does it make me want to weep because I can't live close by and watch all those beautiful kids grow up :( You are quite the photog little shug, your pics turn out really really great!! Thank you so much for posting the slide show, its the next best thing to being there!! Love you very much now!
I love that park, glad you shared pics but makes me so jealous that it isn't me and my kiddos enjoying the day with you!! SLYN!
Post a Comment