Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Anniversary

Our Anniversary went well. Here we are outside of the Outback Steakhouse. We ate a nice steak dinner. YOU BET! We sure do look different than we did 10 years ago. Life does that to people.
I just had to snap a picture of these cute shoes I wore (don't pay any attention to my white legs, I don't have any time to get a tan...even if I wanted to, which I don't.) Oh yeah, and I can't forget to tell you I bought them for 50 cents at a yard sale. Yep, it makes me love them even more.
The kids stayed home eating fish sticks and fries with our favorite babysitter in the world, Ashley. She's great. She's also one of the kids I teach on Sundays at church. She was in my Young Women's class, now in my Sunday school class, and my favorite babysitter! The kids love her.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Jewels! Outback my favorite steak restaurant! When we get out that is where we like to go! The shoes are too cute. Dang cute shoes! Tan what is that? I should know I live in AZ and I am white as a ghost too! We are MOM, no time for the extra unimportant things. Glad you got a night out!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

sounds like fun and love outback too.

Angela said...

I am celebrating your amazing yard sale find! YEE HAW! I love a good yard sale bargain. Those shoes are so darling and you had a nice pedicure/painted nails to compliment them. Glad you had a good time with your DH (dear husband). I think I'll make Kevin take me to Outback this weekend. LYSMN

Angela said...

BTW: a good babysitter is priceless!

Lianna Black said...

You guys always looked great together, I am so happy you had a nice night out to celebrate your 10 years! That is great and I love your shoes! Yard sales are the greatest!! I am so glad you have a great babysitter, super peace of mind for us loving mommys..hehe sure love you sweet angel! :)

Lisa said...

I love the picture of you and Unc. You are so beautiful and look so happy. Glad you had a great anniversary. SLYN!