Time to break out the warm and fuzzy pajamas here, because I am not ready to have my heater going at night. I'm going to save a ton on utility bills with these dandy things. And being the cheapskate that I am (proud of it thankyouverymuch), these babies are a necessity. They basically pay for themselves. I also get more rest because the kids don't wake up in the night all cold and blanketless. It's been getting down to about 69-71 degrees when we get up in the mornings, and I'm used to the air conditioning being set for 77 so we won't get too hot at night, so we are a little chilly. I have only used the a/c one day in the past 2 1/2 weeks! I'm so glad! Maybe our power bill will be small.
I've been over at Sue's house helping her get ready to move the last couple days. Why is it that when it's not your own house, it's so much easier to clean? I love cleaning other people's homes, just not my own.
Goodbye all! Here's wishing you a very happy day! Byeeee
4 comments:
Same for us here! I love the cool nights and mornings! Your boys look so cute in their sleepers!! haha I got some for Camo too, such a necessity! He looks so cute in them too! I got 18 mo size but sadly I dont think he will fit them for much longer but the 24 mo size was too big so I guess I have to do it this way. Happy Fall darlin! hehe lyesmn!
Those two little guys look so darling in their sleepers! I agree, cleaning other homes is easier than our own. Why does housework have to be such drudgery, anyway? I guess because there is always a kiddo ready to undo all the hard work. Oh well. You are a good example to me of hard work and perseverance. Love you so much!!!!!
Gotta love the warm toasty jammies. We don't need those too much in the Valley. But when my boys were little I used to put them in footed jammies so when i drove the older kids to school they stayed warm without a blanket. Plus they love to run and play in the backyard for a bit then come in and eat breakfast. Hey I didn't have to put shoes on them and they just played!!!! Love the jammies. They look so happy and content.
Love you Thanks for the sweet comment about school. I know I will be fine. Just nerves!
The are adorable. I love when it cools off. Those are definitely life savers. Sorry I haven't been around much. Lots going on. Love ya! Love ya ! Luvs
Post a Comment