Isn't it pretty though? It still needs to be finished up a bit., but here it is for you folks! Enjoy.
Here's a BEFORE picture:
Then it started coming together here:
And then it was done! How gorgeous!
And here's the kitchen nook, before I grouted the decorative tile strip:
Now I just gotta mop a few times, and get those baseboards nailed back on. Have a good week people!
5 comments:
IT looks so great Jewels. Nice choice for color... Nice to have a dad that comes and does that for you!!!!
Very excited for your something new!
Luvs
looks nice and very pretty.
The strip of decorative tile was a stroke of genius. I love it. The whole thing looks great. I'm sure it just brightens up the house and your life. Hey Daddy, I need new flooring at my house too!
Isn't Dad the best! What a wonderful thing to have done! I love the before and after pics..what a huge difference! I love the decorative tile strip too, really classy. Great work Daddy!!! Love to you all!
Your choice of colors is outstanding! What an artistic eye you have for matching them together like that! You are so talented! heeheehee. I really love what you have done shug, especially the dec. tile strip. Genius!! LYSMNBB!!
Post a Comment