Friday, December 5, 2008

More and more sickness...

Jr. and Isaac got the barfing sickness--last night Isaac had a relapse. I am not letting it get me down. We are just busy getting everyone well. It broke my heart when I couldnt go to Mary's handwriting celebration today, but Granny Goode came to the rescue and she and Mary had a great time together. Thanks Mom!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

You poor little shugie plummer! This too shall pass... When life throws you a wrench, make some lemonade I say. So glad you haven't gotten it yet, knock on wood. Love you and keep the chin up and stout fella and keep muddlin' through and all that. SLYNBB!

Lianna Black said...

Poor little kiddos! :( I remember when we all got sick as kids, seems if one of us had it, we all did. Part of family life im sure but so sad none the less! Hope you all get to feeling better real soon now! Love you ever so much!

Melissa said...

I have alot of empathy for you right now... because I know when one gets sick it goes through the whole house real QUICK and stays for a while. Hang in there Shug! Hope you feel better soon... Many prayers and love sent your way.

Melanie said...

Poor babies.........no fun! Look at you in good spirits despite it all. You amaze me! Love you!