Saturday, December 20, 2008
A much needed break from the world...
I went to the temple with some of my friends this morning. It was so nice to get away from everything that has been stressing me out in life lately. I took a while to sit and be still after the session was over. I learned a lot from the endowment ceremony this time around. It's amazing that you can go to the temple hundreds of times and still be able to learn something new each time. My most common reflection on today's trip was: The Lord is so kind and merciful to His children. The whole plan of our Heavenly Father is for the purpose of bringing His children back to live with Him. He is so patient with those who stumble along (like ME!), and I am so glad to know that I can have my whole life to try the best I can, and learn so many (sometimes painful) lessons along the way. I know God lives, and that He loves us.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i agree with that ...I learn something new each time too.
Yes it is amazing you can know it so well but learn something new each time. Or have a total "brain blast" mid way through and learn so much... Wow I haven't really seen a picture of the St louis temple.
Isn't it amazing how refreshing going to the temple can be. And it is so true you really do learn something new each time. You are so beautiful my sweet cousin. I hope to see you one day soon!!! Love ya now!
Post a Comment