Saturday, December 13, 2008

You Betcha!!!

All my Christmas shopping is done!!! Now I just have to sew some quilts and pajamas and wrap everything and I'll be done. Oh, and the lot falls upon my Dear Husband to assemble the stuff that doesn't come pre-assembled, (good luck with that!)
If you are not done shopping, DO IT! It really takes a load off your mind. Now I can relax and I don't have to beat the rush of people at the stores. Boy, there were tons of people shopping everywhere today. I guess the bad economic times we are living in don't hit everybody. This year we got each child one really nice present, and the rest is just cheap stuff like art supplies and stuff like that. It works! Love you now!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

WoW! I am more than half way there. I went out Black Friday and did most of the shopping; I was able to get alot for a little. YOU GO GIRL!